|Just Move. Nothing begets nothing, but something just might beget something really good. |
Print details at PJeanArtMachine on Etsy.
Five motivational prints to give away in four weeks, week one: Just Move.
I selected this print to give away this week because it's a good week to think about dancing. Over the weekend I spent a lot of time studying classic paintings of the Ascension of Christ and, well, all those images of Jesus mid-air, feet dangling down, white robes flowing made me think about dancers. (example: Austin's aerial dance troupe Blue Lapis Light and all their site-specific, jaw-dropping performances all over Austin's cityscape)
Also, I wrote a new piece for catapult* magazine that will publish in this Friday's issue, themed "Dance".
So, I'm throwing in a little bonus opportunity to the list of ways you can enter your name for this week's giveaway: submit a (current) photo of you/your family/your friends/neighbors/co-workers/random people on the street DANCING and you'll get one more entry on top of all the other ways you can enter to win.
In other words, I double-dog dare you to dance!
|brother-in-laws practice a random act of dancing on family vacation|
Each week for the rest of May -- starting this week -- I'll select one motivational print from PJeanArtMachine to give away to one of YOU photo story contributors.
Three easy steps to play along our Practice Resurrection photo story series:
1. Take up something new. (one day or fifty days doesn't matter, just one thing that's new or, maybe just unique with this season)
2. Take a picture and write a description in 36 words or less.
3. Share the photo and the 36 word or less caption with me via email or facebook message by Thursday morning each week of the series.
A few more ways to enter the weekly drawing, leave a comment (on this post or the Friday post) every time you:
- Like This Sacramental Life on Facebook.
- Like The Ambrosium (Phaedra's fan page) on Facebook
- Become an email subscriber to This Sacramental Life
- Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Pinterest (use all the cute little icons at the bottom of the post)
Ready? Set. Go!