Nothing begets nothing, but something just might beget something really good.
Print details at PJeanArtMachine on Etsy.
Five motivational prints to give away in four weeks, week two: Just Paint.
We celebrate our risen, ascended, reigning Lord in the liturgical calendar this week. Like the disciples waiting for the promised Power-with-us, we wait the final restoration of all things made new. In the meantime -- as often as possible -- we re-imagine and re-make restoration.
|sneak peek for this week's guest post from Glennon Interiors
|recruiting 2 lovely assistants before they leave for school
Each week for the rest of May, I'll select one motivational print from PJeanArtMachine to give away to one of YOU photo story contributors.
Three easy steps to play along our Practice Resurrection photo story series:
1. Take up something new. (one day or fifty days doesn't matter, just one thing that's new or, maybe just unique with this season)
2. Take a picture and write a description in 36 words or less.
3. Share the photo and the 36 word or less caption with me via email or facebook message by Thursday morning each week of the series.
A few more ways to enter the weekly drawing, leave a comment (on this post or the Friday post) every time you:
- Like This Sacramental Life on Facebook.
- Like The Ambrosium (Phaedra's fan page) on Facebook
- Become an email subscriber to This Sacramental Life
- Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Pinterest (use all the cute little icons at the bottom of the post)
On Monday mornings I'll announce the winner from the previous week and reveal the next print to give away. The last week in May I'll also draw a name from all the entries during the entire series to win this brand-new, not listed yet print from PJeanArtMachine...